Sunday, March 14, 2010

This and That

Sometimes I get these moments where I think, "Ta dah! This is a moment that should be blogged." I'm not quite sure what the rules and regulations to blogging is and what would be considered worth reading but I've now found myself at my computer typing something up...

Today in primary a women told us that while she was living in New Orleans the LDS church their shared their chapel with Jews. Jews worship on Saturday so it was convenient for them to use it on Sunday. In any case a jewish couple walked in one Sunday morning because they missed their meeting on Saturday. They sat through the meetings and came into primary where they were singing, "Follow the Prophet". The jewish women loved the song and taught them a dance to go a long with it and today in primary we learned the simple version of the song. We danced jewish style in primary. We raised our hands, stepped from side to side, twisted, and shouted "HEY!". It was awesome.

Two weekends ago Matt and I went tubbing near Park City. EVERYONE MUST DO IT! Take Jeremy Ranch exit and turn left at the stop sign. Follow the road and you'll see it. It is so awesome! Tubbing was a fantastic experience. You choose a tube and they hook the tube up to this machine that takes you up the mountain. So it's more or less a free ride up. Look at the pictures... When they weren't taking you up and you had to walk to load the escalator like technique, Matt was sweet enough to pull me. :) We went with Salina and her friend Scott. We ran into this little kid who was probably 5 or 6. We were just playing around bumping out tubes into each other in a "mature" like way. Well this little kid that none of know ran and jumped on his tube purposely running into Salina. He laughed and smiled and ran ahead of us in line. He was super cute.

I also went to Moab a couple of weeks ago. Aline rubbed mud all over her face. I thought this video was so funny of Aline's explanation as to why she did it. I like to watch it when I'm not happy. It makes me laugh. Maybe because we're sisters and I get the inside joke? I dont know if anyone will think this is as funny as I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment