Sunday, January 23, 2011

New House!

We are going on week 2 of our new home.

It's kind of crazy to think of yourself as a home owner. It's not the fact that I am actually living in a house, as much as it's the fact I owe the bank LOTS of money. It's hard to fathom that my "good" name is attached to so much debt. I do mean good debt, right? Regardless... I'm in the hole quite a bit. Spare change anyone? ;)

The house hasn't had anyone in it for probably 10 to 12 months. There are some pipes that need adjusting, electrical that needs adjusting, toilets that need adjusting, sinks that need adjusting... the list continues. Matt has been pretty handy about trying to fix things himself. He has his Home Depot book which explains to do pretty much anything and he has Google which can also pretty much tell you had to do anything with perspectives and advice from loads of other people as well. Matt is absolutely excellent at using his resources!










No comments:

Post a Comment