I feel like waiting for my son to turn 6 months has taken FOREVER. I was always rounding up to how old my son was. As soon as he reached two weeks past his "monthly mark" I'd round up and tell anyone who asked how old he was, that he was "almost 4, 5, or 6 months". I was so excited for 6 months. Now that he's moving on to 7 months I wish he could be 6 months forever. :)
I can't believe this little man is 7 months! I really liked the 6 months part.
At Seven Months...
Loves to put anything and everything into his mouth
Sits up unassisted and prefers to sit up
Wears 3-6 months clothes
Smiles big when Dad comes home
Loves to reach out for things but has no desire to move (out of sight reach out of mind)
Is ticklish in the back of his neck
Hates a pacifier
Stares you down as you eat anything
Stares you down as you eat anything
Wakes up, always, at 5am
Cannot roll from front to back
or from back to front
or from back to front








No comments:
Post a Comment