| In Tonga where we touched the Pacific Ocean |
At 11 months...
~This kid is super social. Nothing makes him happier than getting smiles from a stranger.
~He shouts loudly when he gets excited.
~Loves solid food and will eat anything. I'm not sure what he doesn't like.
~Is very unsteady on two feet
~Loves to climb on stairs, on to the couch, and on children shorter or at the same height as he is
~Has NO teeth and I'm not sure if I feel any coming in. Does anyone want to take bets on if he'll get them before 1year?
~Loves chasing anyone around the house and loves it when you play peek or boo behind the couch
~Loves babies and kids
Below is a classic example of Calvin's love for babies. The baby in this photo is 3 months. Every time this baby got close to Calvin or Calvin managed to get close to him he'd try to grab his hair or suck on this kid's foot. My son would also try to suck (kiss?) on this poor baby's face too. He was way too excited. We had to hold his hand down so he wouldn't grab this poor kid's head during the photo.
| I think Calvin thought that he'd still try to get him with his mouth even though his hands couldn't get close to him. Is this a kiss? Or just a friendly suck? (Is my child a vampire?!) |
So Samantha goes at other babies the same way. I think they just want to give them a quick taste.
ReplyDelete