Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Orange Stripes


Calvin LOVES to hold his baby brothers. LOVES IT!


Holding two babies at the same time, just might have been the most exciting thing he has ever done, ever.





Being the newborns that they are, they can't sit up right so every time we pulled one away to readjust them or to save them from Calvin's pressing grasp, Calvin would motion with his hand and point letting us know he wanted the other baby to get back under his arm. HE LOVED THIS.

I am just sorry I didn't take any video.



He also loved to kiss them. This is where we ran into the most problems when taking pictures. If you notice while he kisses one he looses grasp of the other or he squeezes really hard as he tries to kiss them.


Taking pictures of two babies and a one and a half year old is rough, but oh so, so funny. 

I had a really good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment