Life is so good for Matt and I! So good! Yes, being married is a huge adjustment, but it's rewards are a lot more than it's "adjustments" which basically eludes to the fact that we have had to learn to move around ourselves. Let's be honest, if you've been living by yourself for 25+ years you already have your way of life settled in! What marriage does is throw a wrench in the works and forces you to really re-evaluate yourself. (Says the women whose been married for 2 months.) The tricky part is trying to mold it around someone else you love and adore and want to make happy. I'm learning a few key factors slowly about this marriage business, but it's
Ever since we've been home from Central America I've been trying to think of possible posts. I'm not going to lie, I think I could really love this blogging business. I've probably intentionally taken pictures just so I could put them on our little blog spot. Im not sure if I should be embarrassed of that fact or not. Here are some of our latest adventures....


We recently went camping. We basically drove 20 mins up Little Cottonwood canyon found a nice spot and called it good. Stupidly enough, we realized it could be
slightly cold so we brought sweaters, when we should have brought jackets, AND we both wore our chacos, not ideal for cold nights. Our feet froze....!! This is a cold time of year to go camping. Only go if you're equipped with goods!
I really wanted to watch "The Secret Life of Bees" but I didn't think Matt would be interested in it if I just rented it out of the blue. So I made up this whole themed date where we ate honey roasted chicken, honey cakes, and made Matt dress in yellow.
I even went through the trouble of making antenna I made him wear. All because I wanted to watch a movie I knew he wouldn't want to watch willingly...
We also went
to the game where I learned that 5 mins of
football at the end of the second quarter really means 30 more mins of gasping, clutching, and I hate to say it constant watch checking. Who knew the last 5 mins of the first half would be the longest 5 mins of my life?!
No comments:
Post a Comment