However... after biking out about a mile we decided that eating gnats was no longer appealing. The bugs were seriously too much. When we turned around we crossed the road and as we headed back you could hear the gnats hitting your helmet it was so disgusting!

We ended up just driving around Antelope island exploring the little island in the Great Salt Lake and we saw a BISON! It was AMAZING!
My Grandma invited us for a BBQ but Matt saw it more as an opportunity to do some gardening, so we ate some but dug up weeds more. I'd like to say "WE'RE HARDCORE!" But I'm pretty sure Matt went twice as fast as I did. So, Matt is hardcore. :)
The funnest part of the day was when we went to see Angels & Demons. It's TOTALLY a cool flick.
We went to a 6pm showing and we were in a huge hurry because we decided we wanted to go 15 mins before it started so we raced down there got our tickets and ran into the theater. (Sounds like any non-humoring story?) We notice how quickly the movie is moving and we are left guessing why and how certain things got to where they're are, but I'm assuming that the first 5-10 mins of the show were really intense. Things move so quickly and I still want to know how the main characters ended up part of the case and why people are dying, etc (Not to ruin the film for anyone or anything.)
Near the end of the movie Matt is squinting at the ticket in the dark and looks over at me and smiles. He leans over and tells me we're in the wrong theater. The right theater ends up being right on the other side of the hall and we walked into the movie about 30-40 mins late, which might explain why the movie ended so soon and why we were left guessing how everyone got involved in the first place. I highly recommend the film, at least what I've seen. >'.-<

No comments:
Post a Comment