Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summary of the Months



So Aline borrowed my camera and then she broke it. So once she bought us a new one I haven't had any desire to post because I wanted a proof of our adventures. Anyways, I realized I haven't posted since Easter and we've done a lot! Some highlights are:

-Going to Arizona: Grand Canyon and camping!
-Going to Moab-We went down for Memorial Day
-Dying Easter Eggs with our cuter than a polar bear niece Ainsley
-Starting our garden and testing the soil (we discovered why Sandy is called "Sandy".)
-Celebrating my birthday- (Cirque du Solei & the Melting Pot)
-All of the interesting foods we've made. I tried to make a "Mormon" Tiramisu. Believe me, it looked a lot tastier than it was. It wasn't gross, it's just you expected more when you saw it. Matt also made this awesome stuff bread thing with peppers, egg plant, tomatoes.... so good! It looked so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment