Except where Matt & I were. It was a sea of white with purple tints. We landed with the tickets in the "Visitors" section, top row baby! The distance wasn't so bad, it was more the fact that we were parallel with the sides of the huge screen, that we couldn't see replays. It was a bit nostalgic for me to be amongst Texans. The women in cowboy boots and the men in Wranglers . They were pretty nice. You have to like Texans... at least I do.
It was a pretty sore los. I was unsure if the Utes were going to win or not, but at least I was hoping it would be close. The way it was played it look as if the Utes didn't even have a chance, sad day. :(
I talked to my Mom later on that day and she said, "maybe it was all of that black? That is kind of morbid."

No comments:
Post a Comment