While at security, at the Salt Lake International Airport, I took my laptop out of my bag and put it through the X-Ray. In my haste, I grabbed the first Dell laptop I saw come out of the x-ray, and shoved it in my computer bag. I was off. This happened on Friday morning. Saturday afternoon I opened up my lap top bag to work on some school stuff and TA DAH....! Here is a brand new lap top that does not look like mine at all.
Anyways, I call Dell, contact someone in Alasaka, and FedEx the computer to them within hours. Lucky for me, although I had to send it to Alasaka, the person who actually has my computer is in Las Vegas. Very conveniently, some good friends were there too and picked it up for me. I'll see compy on Friday. :)
Crazy! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment