Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Hazzah", I say "Hazzah!"

Tomorrow will be the official half way point to my grad program. One more year to go! Sometimes I can't even believe I am doing this. I'd have to thank Matt for him making me do it. He knew I wanted to do it eventually and I told him that "one day..." I was going to get my Masters, and he made sure that "one day" was sooner than later. It would be a lie if I didn't tell you I'm really glad he made me do it, maybe more on some days than others. ;) I'm grateful, thanks Matt.

Since it's the end of May I've had a class every night from 430 to 7, (it was awful while teaching!) and tomorrow the summer semester will be over and I will be finally alone, free, available, liberated, at peace... to work on my own list of "To Do!" Yes, I have already committed (I sell Italian Ice!) to doing a few things, but I feel like you need some type of commitment in your schedule. You can promise yourself that tomorrow at 7pm MST, I'll be grinning from ear to ear. "Hazzah" I say, "Hazzah!"


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Congratulations on hitting the half way point. You guys are amazing. And Danny, William, and I are regulars at Duke's, so I hope we'll see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5posU08HjXg#t=00m45s

    ReplyDelete