**We recently have purchased a camera. Whether we will keep it is another story, for the time being though.... I have pictures! Ah ha!
I remember many, many, many years ago, I wanted to go to Boy's Camp-- let's be honest what 13-14 year old girl doesn't dream of this? ;) I finally got my wish Thursday night. (For the record... Girl's Camp is better. ;))
I can't tell you how many times Matt has told me about the Narrows, and that "this one time with Eric..." If I had just one penny every time Matt talks about how awesome the Narrows was with Eric.... I'd be rich!
So of course, after hearing how wonderful the Narrows is, I've been wanting to go.
Matt left early Monday morning to meet the Young Men in our ward and then I bummed a ride off of some other leaders Thursday night that were headed down as well. After chatting it up with the Young Men and observing how young men do things, it dawned on me that it was probably better that my 14 year old self never attended boy's camp. :)
We left early Friday morning and the hike was nothing short of GORGEOUS--- we didn't take nearly as many pictures as we should have. Everything is beautiful but because you are always hiking in water you're afraid of your camera getting wet, so you wrap it up tight and only take it out occasionally. In other words.... we only took pictures when the water was below our waists. :)
The pictures do a better job at explaining it all than I do. Enjoy!
| It says "Hi Mat" one group got farther ahead of us and lefts a message for Matt. :) |
| |
| It's so crazy how tall the walls in the canyon are! |
| |
| We are about done and this is the look of joy. |

What a fun trip.... not that I would ever go... but looks kinda fun. I can't wait to show Eric the pictures and make him jealous. =) He too always talks about that trip with Matty.
ReplyDelete