On Friday morning we got a knock on a door and I saw a delivery truck pull away. On our porch were two tiny boxes from my Mom and inside were these two cute easter baskets! I got the baby lamb and Matt got the bunny. *cute*
I did tell you that my mom has recently gotten into sending us gifts for every holiday. With this fun package we each got the same note except it was modified for our specific gender. Thanks Mom!
Friday afternoon we headed up to Idaho where we were planning on spending Easter with Matt's family. Friday we spent the afternoon hanging out with Matt's brother, sister-in-law, and sister in Pocatello and then we headed off to Burley. Saturday morning started off with an Easter egg hunt.
I have to say that Easter is always cooler with the Hickenloopers. Can you find the eggs hidden in this picture??
How about this one:
My niece was so cute! She kept referring to the eggs as "snack". We'd point to one egg, that was labled with her name, and she'd say, "Snack... snack... snack..." If you've ever seen Finding Nemo, think of the seagulls that always say "mine, mine, mine..." and if you substitute that for "snack, snack, snack" and you have capture this Easter moment.
She was so stinkin' cute with her little Easter basket.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment