We made it! Well.... actually.... our little Baby C made it! Wahoo!! I never thought this day would come, really. I thought it would only be too appropriate to have a "survival" themed birthday party for him. There was no theme to this party.It was just to fun celebrate his first year of life. Huzzah!
We had a small party with family and a WATERMELON CAKE!
Aline cut off the top and bottom parts of the watermelon and then just cut out in the inside to get the shape of this cake, then she added the fruit and whip cream. She added leaves because it's his birthday and he can eat what he wants to.( Calvin likes to eat leaves and grass. :))
The cake was too cold so Calvin wasn't really into it. I'm telling you, this kid HATES cold things. You put something chilled in his mouth and he'll spit it right out. I've spoiled him with really making sure his milk is warm, maybe even hot.
We had a pinata! What's a party without a pinata?!
He is my favorite!
I posted a lot of pictures but I can't get enough of him. :)
Here are some stats on Calvin.
Weight: 19 lbs
Heighth 29 inches
29 percentile for heighth
10 percentile for weight
He hates cold food but will eat anything that's sufficiently warm
He loves to clap his hands
He will sing along with a few tunes
He loves to climb up on top of things
He loves kids and babies
NO TEETH!









No comments:
Post a Comment