This post is inspired by hearing the same questions over and over again...
How did you meet and how long have you been dating?
We met Spring Semester of 2004 at the University of Utah. Rhiannon offered to help Matt move his stuff into the dorms. Matt became fast friends with Rhiannon and her room mates, however they didn't start dating until sometime later after she came home from Brazil in March of 2007.
We have been dating for over a year, we estimate we have been dating for two years after we get married. (Go us!)
When are you getting married and where?
July 25th is the big day at the Salt Lake City Temple!To find out more about LDS Temples click here.
Where will you live?
Around Salt Lake City, ideally in a home/apartment, it depends on where Rhiannon works.
Reception center yet?
YES! This is the Place Monument Park at the Kimball Home. It will be held from 7 to 10. It will be exciting!!
Stay tuned for any other updates...
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteOh Sister Longstaff!!! I am so happy for you! I wish we lived closer, you are such a crack-up and I love crack-ups!
ReplyDelete