Friday, May 20, 2011

Tiffanie

My heart is heavy. Blogs fulfill many purposes. It's nice to read and to catch up on the lives of our friends and to share in their joys of life. Last year I taught with a girl named Tiffanie. She got married February 13, 2010 and her husband died yesterday.

He was suffering with cancer and according to doctors should have died years ago, but outlived all predictions. My love and heart go out to her. Although I only worked with Tiffanie for a year I enjoyed working with her and it was easy to see then that she is a fighter and a women of faith. She always  believed that things would get better. She lived by faith.

Moments like this cause me to reflect of the blessings I have in my own life, and make me feel guilty for the moments that I may take advantage of things/people. I think because Tiffanie was unsure of the end, she was more aware of how to live up to every moment she had with her husband.

My heart and prayers go out to you Tiffanie. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I'm touched.

    Be good to your husband. :) Really.

    <3 Tiffanie

    ReplyDelete