Although there's no snow (that is not a complaint!) I am doing what I can to get in the holiday spirit.
Last night, spur of the moment, Matt & I decided to check out some Christmas lights. You gotta love Smart Phones and the information it can relay in seconds, no matter where you are. Matt found this place: Christmas Utah.
Below is a youtube video that was shot several years ago, but it gives you an idea of the magic of this little house:
Magical! If you live in Salt Lake or even remotely close to it (Provo) this is a MUST see. Apparently this is the last year they'll be doing it!
In other news:
Who ever heard of Christmas Geese?
Last night, spur of the moment, Matt & I decided to check out some Christmas lights. You gotta love Smart Phones and the information it can relay in seconds, no matter where you are. Matt found this place: Christmas Utah.
Below is a youtube video that was shot several years ago, but it gives you an idea of the magic of this little house:
Magical! If you live in Salt Lake or even remotely close to it (Provo) this is a MUST see. Apparently this is the last year they'll be doing it!
In other news:
Who ever heard of Christmas Geese?
![]() |
| Angels I can understand... but geese? |


No comments:
Post a Comment