Monday, December 5, 2011

Salad In a Jar

I LOVE CARBS! 
Oh, how I crave them! 
I must always have crackers at my side! 


However, I recognize that if I decreased the amount of carbs I ate I could probably loose a few pounds too. (I can easily eat 4-6 pieces of bread in a day.) So I started looking into salads. Matt mentioned how he saw something online about salad in a mason jar. Not only did this probably seem like a cute idea, but a practical one. (Anything in a mason, besides juice and pureed fruit, looks really cute. For example imagine water in a mason jar. *Cuteness* j/k)

So I did some googling and on Sunday night I created my salad in a jar! I've made enough for lunches for the next week. Wahoo!!


You can click here to see the website where I got the idea for these two recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment