I am playing catch up. This was a fun trip too.
Jackson Hole!
We went up with some friends, rented a cabin and did some exploring. Matt and I went up a little earlier and did some hiking of our own first.
 |
| I say hiking but we biked as well. Look at Matt with his bike. :) |
 |
| We rode our bikes from the visitor center to Jenny Lake. Took a little boat ride and hiked up. |
 |
| Jenny Lake was quite beautiful. |
 |
| Matt wanted to capture the belly at the lake. I think I'm less than 30 weeks here. 28? |
 |
| Mama moose and baby moose. Apparently the Daddy moose took off when humans showed up. |
 |
| I have to say I was pretty impressed with Matt's skill of taking a picture while riding a bike and getting both of us in the shot too. It was a gorgeous bike ride! |
We met with Matt's friends and headed off to Yellowstone.
 |
Bison too.
|
Some of us also decided to do some white water rafting. Here we are looking great in our wet suits. :)
The water ended up being pretty cold so lucky for us the wet suits were complimentary, no additional cost.
 |
| They even provided us with some pretty cute matching wind breakers! |
 |
| Melanie & Salina |
 |
| Eric, who strongly suggested/threatened that he was going to throw someone in. |
Luckily, we all stayed on the boat and no one got thrown in or fell out. Yes I was a little worried but it really wasn't that bad. I was honestly a little bit disappointed that we didn't go over more rapids.
Anyways I'm not really sure what to say about the next series of photos. We did some hiking and took some fun shots. Yellowstone was pretty.
Rhiannon, you inspire me. You're more active while pregnant than I am while... not pregnant. You rock, woman! :)
ReplyDelete