Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas


Christmas? Where to begin.... well this was a year of firsts. 

1. First Christmas with baby.

  


2. First year we put lights up on our house!




 3. First time we checked out the Christmas scene in S-L-C.
I didn't take any pictures but we did witness a "live" nativity. Fully equipped with a live camel, sheep, cow, baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and a mini Bethlehem market place. It was pretty awesome. KSL also had a "Christmas Light" google map where they made it easy to drive around the city and see some pretty awesome displays. We saw quite a few light shows put to music. Those are my favorite! Where you turn on your radio and hear the lights twinkle to the beat in your car.

  One block had the whole Christmas story (from the Bible) on display as shown below.  Each house had one of these huge signs sitting on their front lawn with a scripture and a picture.



 One street had every single house with a cool light display. They had this banner, as you entered the street, that said something like "Welcome to Christmas Street" or something like that. I liked this one the best. The dragon I thought made a great substitute for reindeer.


3. We got to spend Christmas with Matt's family this year too. Not the first time we've spent Christmas with them, but the first time we spent Christmas with them in... Pocatello! (They moved a few months ago.)


My super cute niece.

I told her it was cool to put a bow on your head. :)

Matt lighting the candles for this awesome nativity.

Grandma Elton Christmas morning

Matt showing off Tomatillo's bath toys.

Auntie Kim

Cousins. :)

Ainsley got this tunnel as well as this pink back pack. She loves them both, as you can tell.
 As for our son.... I dont think he really cares about Christmas. I think all he cares about is if he can get it to his mouth or not.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment