I need to learn that just because I dont have pictures to post doesn't mean I just can't post anyways. :)
We finally took our engagement photos. They look so good! I would post an example or two but we are not getting a copy of all the pictures until after we're married. Kind of makes me sad, but just take my word for it. They're AMZING! However, If you want to see an example of our announcement check it out.
I always had this dream where I wanted to take pictures with a brightly colored couch and when I went to go do visits with the Relief Society we visited a sister who owned an orange couch. I hardly knew her but asked if I could borrow it anyways. She said yes. Dream came true.
I love, love, love the orange couch! Maybe one day I can own one. >'.-<
YAY! I love the announcement! So fun. I'm excited for the big day!!
ReplyDelete