Family Reunion! (August 5th)
We got together with my dad's side of the family and had a big lunch. My Grandma calls it a reunion but Matt calls it just lunch. Our baby boy was barely a week and we decided to take him out to meet the family. I also was itching to be free of the house and to be stopped being treated like I was sick.
| Shauna and her family came to down from California |
My Grand parents also celebrated 80 years of living! (They were born about 2 weeks apart)
| My parents. I had to include this picture that look on my dad's face is priceless. :) |
| Not only adults but all kids want to touch this cutie..hence the reason I was there. No little hands that go up noses and drag through dirt and into mouths can touch him :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment